Philosophy of Education

 In my classroom, I believe in creating an exciting learning environment in which students are actively engaged and encouraged to explore, question, and create. I strive to create lessons that are not only educational but also interactive and switch up my teaching techniques to suit everyone's learning style, resulting in a more supportive atmosphere for kids to thrive, absorb knowledge, and succeed academically.




One strategy I observed for getting students interested was to use a "jigsaw" method, in which one section of the class reads about the lesson while the other section listens to a video, and then they exchange their knowledge to encourage peer-to-peer learning. Another way I enjoyed was giving a lesson and then, whether it was delivered in a video or by text, leaving some spaces for students to fill in by using reasoning skills and discussing with their classmates, so promoting interest and conversation. With that, I aim to cater to different learning styles to plant a seed in their minds that learning can be interesting.

Comments